Waived Testing Toolkit
YOU CAN COUNT ON US: Guidance for producing accurate test results
The Waived Quality Program provides instruction for producing accurate and reliable test results. Developed by laboratory medicine experts, it addresses the needs of diverse roles and disciplines in healthcare settings. This training resource uses a nimble, succinct methodology to meet the needs of urgent care centers, pharmacies, clinics, nursing homes, home health agencies, and more!
Elements of the Waived Testing Toolkit:
- Waived Testing Manual
- Laboratory Self-Assessment
- Waived Testing: Best Practices for Quality Results Course
- How to Apply for a CLIA Certificate
- Introduction to Waived Testing
- Why the Package Insert Matters
- The Value of the Procedure Manual
- Excellence in Pre-Analytic Activities
- Excellence in Analytic Activities
- Excellence in Post-Analytic Activities
- COVID 19 Reporting
Sample video here
- Kathy Nucifora, MPH, MT (ASCP), Chief Operating Officer of COLA
Level of Instruction
- COLA is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program.
COLA is a physician-directed organization comprised of the American Medical Association (AMA), American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and the American College of Physicians (ACP).
Interested in learning more? Submit the form to the right; a COLA representative will contact you.